AFT GUIDING PLATFORM & ROD HOLDER SYSTEM
Designed with flats, in-shore and off-shore angling (5 miles) in mind, Crusoe Craft & Marine has created a host of innovative solutions that include:
• A shallow draft of only 230mm and a load capacity of 380KG's
• A rugged Teflon rubbing strip that re-enforces the keel and pontoons.
• A 40L live bait well that sits aft of the mast seat.
• A removable insulated hatch for preserving bait or catch (an Engel
fridge unit fits neatly into the hatch area) when range is critical.
• Sealed screw end rod tubes mounted beneath the pontoons.
• Ample non-slip deck-space for fly, spinning or sight fishing
• An aft guiding or viewing platform.
• Rotating rod-holders.
A 3.5m x 3.5m stretch tent can be mounted using a number of configurations. Lightweight and waterproof, it can also be used as a bivouac when camping overnight.
The seating can be rotated or moved onto the deck area for an added field of vision. Alternatively, it can be removed altogether and used ashore.